- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
The European Tour
Latest The European Tour Items
Tiger Woods will consider joining the European Tour after changes are made to membership qualification.
Describing the role as "torture" at times, victorious Ryder Cup captain Jose Maria Olazabal ruled out the possibility of staying on for the 2014 competition at Gleneagles.
Now that the Ryder Cup is over, Luke Donald sets out to complete his European Tour schedule.
Oscar Pistorius, the 25-year-old double amputee coming off inspirational performances in the Olympics and Paralympics, is set to play in the pro-am competition next week in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
With a great-grandfather who was a two-sport Olympian and a father who played top-level field hockey, it was hardly a surprise that Nicolas Colsaerts would be an athlete.
Even as the Ryder Cup moves toward a more congenial competition, one battle is shaping up to be more acrimonious than any golf match.
The Scottish Open will move to Aberdeen in 2014 after a third and final year at the Castle Stuart Links course in Inverness.
The European Tour has announced the cancellation of next month's Andalucia Masters, with local officials citing a lack of funding related to Spain's financial crisis.
There has been talk about Bethpage Black being an ideal place for the Ryder Cup, so it was fitting that the Ryder Cup consumed so much chatter after the opening round at The Barclays.