- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
The European Tour
Latest The European Tour Items
After winning last week for the first time on home soil, Spanish golfer Pablo Larrazabal hopes it will lead to success in this week's Spanish Open.
John Daly received a late invitation to play the Zurich Classic this week.
Sergio Garcia thinks the only major title he'll ever have is this: best player never to win one.
After missing a spot in the Masters, winning in front of a home crowd will be a motivating factor for Matteo Manassero at the Sicilian Open.
John Daly will return to the European Tour for the Hassan II Trophy tournament, confident he's recovered from an injury to his right elbow.
Miguel Angel Jimenez said he'll keep contributing money from his own pocket for the Andalucian Open.
His achievements alone would suggest Tom Lewis is racing toward stardom.
George Coetzee of South Africa, the last one into the 64-man field at the Match Play Championship, is making his American debut at Dove Mountain _ at least as a professional.
Hunter Mahan is playing five straight tournaments to start the season, a West Coast swing that includes a 17,000-mile detour to the Middle East.