- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The European Tour
Latest The European Tour Items
Golf's European Tour won't be returning to Bahrain next year.
After establishing Ireland as the focal point of golf, newly crowned British Open winner Darren Clarke, U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy and two other local major winners will descend on Killarney for the rejuvenated Irish Open.
His parents named him after Tom Watson, so Tom Lewis was thrilled when the pairings for the British Open came out.
Veteran New Romantic band Duran Duran has called off its summer tour because frontman Simon Le Bon is recovering from voice problems.
American golfer Bubba Watson missed the cut Friday at the French Open, suggesting fan behavior and poor security contributed to his disappointing performance.
Henrik Stenson made a simple observation about his game with words he hasn't used in nearly a year.
A golfer who recently completed a three-month ban from the European Tour for marking his ball incorrectly hit a hole-in-one in the opening round of the Wales Open on Thursday.
Ryo Ishikawa is among seven players who no longer have to qualify for the U.S. Open.
England's Luke Donald has another chance to take the No. 1 spot from Lee Westwood at the World Match Play Championship, where he is bidding to complete a unique double in the one-on-one format.