- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Express
A train carrying the Easter Bunny in northwestern New Jersey has ignited several small brush fires.
A former Lehigh University football player has been sentenced to one- to-two months behind bars for kicking another Lehigh student in the face during a fight outside a Bethlehem bar.
Police say a New Jersey man participating in an eastern Pennsylvania gun club event ended up in the hospital after accidentally shooting himself.
A man has pleaded guilty to homicide by vehicle in the death of an 85-year-old woman in front of her northeastern Pennsylvania home.
A Pennsylvania judge has denied the appeals of two brothers who killed their parents and wanted their life-without-parole sentences tossed.
Police say a New York City man questioned last year in a killing at an eastern Pennsylvania bar is being charged in the murder.
A veterinarian behind bars for killing his pregnant mistress and dumping her body in an eastern Pennsylvania nature preserve has lost a bid to appeal his conviction.
An eastern Pennsylvania man will spend 20 to 40 years in prison for killing a 28-year-old woman who was found shot to death inside a pickup truck parked in an Easton alley.
The president of Muhlenberg College says he plans to retire next year, and the school will begin looking for his successor this spring.
A hospital in eastern Pennsylvania has sent notice to the state that it plans to close.
A former church treasurer in eastern Pennsylvania is accused of bleeding the church coffers of more than $300,000.
Vehicular homicide charges have been filed against a Pennsylvania woman who allegedly was driving drunk and traveling the wrong way when she caused a deadly head-on crash on a northwestern New Jersey highway.