- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Express
A veterinarian behind bars for killing his pregnant mistress and dumping her body in an eastern Pennsylvania nature preserve has lost a bid to appeal his conviction.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled to begin Tuesday for a Grady County man charged with first-degree murder for the shooting death of the daughter of a Norman deputy police chief.
An eastern Pennsylvania man will spend 20 to 40 years in prison for killing a 28-year-old woman who was found shot to death inside a pickup truck parked in an Easton alley.
San Antonio Express-News. Jan. 31, 2014.
The president of Muhlenberg College says he plans to retire next year, and the school will begin looking for his successor this spring.
A hospital in eastern Pennsylvania has sent notice to the state that it plans to close.
A former church treasurer in eastern Pennsylvania is accused of bleeding the church coffers of more than $300,000.
Vehicular homicide charges have been filed against a Pennsylvania woman who allegedly was driving drunk and traveling the wrong way when she caused a deadly head-on crash on a northwestern New Jersey highway.
San Antonio Express-News. Jan. 14, 2014.
This year, fan favorite "Doctor Who" turns 50 — and fans had a whole lot to celebrate with a special live broadcast featuring multiple doctors over the weekend.
Pakistani authorities have busted a major communications hub for extremists in the suburbs of Lahore, arresting as many as 13 suspects and recovering hundreds of cellphones and SIM cards, according to local media reports.
In a stunning coup, Internet billionaire Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame announced plans Monday to buy the Washington Post Co.'s flagship newspaper and its newspaper publishing business for $250 million.
About a quarter of Americans are investing in cash for the long term instead of stocks — guaranteeing themselves a return that is lower than other financial products.
Reid Ryan choked back tears as he was introduced as president of his beloved Astros, the team he grew up watching in the days when his Hall of Fame father, Nolan Ryan, starred as a pitcher for Houston.
Pakistan's spy agencies told the country's Supreme Court that the war on terror there has cost 49,000 lives since the Sept. 11 suicide hijacking attacks in 2001, Pakistani media reported Wednesday.