- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - The Express
Marriage is the bringing together of two people and two sets of opinions. Here are five ways men and women approach it a little differently.
A man found unresponsive at a popular Pennsylvania scuba diving spot has died.
A woman charged with intentionally setting a devastating fire in northeastern Pennsylvania is now also charged with homicide in the death of a fire victim.
A train carrying the Easter Bunny in northwestern New Jersey has ignited several small brush fires.
A former Lehigh University football player has been sentenced to one- to-two months behind bars for kicking another Lehigh student in the face during a fight outside a Bethlehem bar.
Police say a New Jersey man participating in an eastern Pennsylvania gun club event ended up in the hospital after accidentally shooting himself.
A man has pleaded guilty to homicide by vehicle in the death of an 85-year-old woman in front of her northeastern Pennsylvania home.
A Pennsylvania judge has denied the appeals of two brothers who killed their parents and wanted their life-without-parole sentences tossed.
Police say a New York City man questioned last year in a killing at an eastern Pennsylvania bar is being charged in the murder.
A veterinarian behind bars for killing his pregnant mistress and dumping her body in an eastern Pennsylvania nature preserve has lost a bid to appeal his conviction.
An eastern Pennsylvania man will spend 20 to 40 years in prison for killing a 28-year-old woman who was found shot to death inside a pickup truck parked in an Easton alley.
The president of Muhlenberg College says he plans to retire next year, and the school will begin looking for his successor this spring.
A hospital in eastern Pennsylvania has sent notice to the state that it plans to close.
A former church treasurer in eastern Pennsylvania is accused of bleeding the church coffers of more than $300,000.
Vehicular homicide charges have been filed against a Pennsylvania woman who allegedly was driving drunk and traveling the wrong way when she caused a deadly head-on crash on a northwestern New Jersey highway.