- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - The Florida Times
A judge on Wednesday ruled to delay the trial indefinitely for a Florida man accused of murdering a teenager during an argument over loud music.
Pastors are calling for the Jacksonville State Attorney's Office to offer the original plea deal to a woman who received a lengthy sentence for firing what she claims was a warning shot during a fight with her estranged husband.
Despite ever-present threats from hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters, Florida ranks last in the ratio of Army National Guard troops to civilian residents.
Sensors will be dropped into the Atlantic Ocean off northeast Florida to help researchers track great white sharks.