- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
The Formula One Championship
Latest The Formula One Championship Items
Sebastian Vettel is laughing off allegations that Red Bull is using illegal traction control to gain a big advantage on its rivals.
Mercedes and drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg were cleared Friday to keep chasing the Formula One championship after the team was given a reprimand by FIA for violating rules on tire testing.
Fernando Alonso has "no illusions" about his prospects in the Formula One championship despite ending a 12-race drought with a commanding victory at the Chinese Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso's win at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday announced the Ferrari driver as a strong contender for the Formula One championship after a comfortable victory in which he claimed to have plenty to spare.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso insists his chances of winning the Formula One championship aren't over yet, despite Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel winning the past four races and driving a faster car.
In his first race since confirming he'll leave McLaren for Mercedes next season, Lewis Hamilton will refocus on the Formula One championship challenge at the Japanese Grand Prix this weekend.
After breaking free from a pack of title contenders, Fernando Alonso's task at the British Grand Prix is to ensure that advantage in the Formula One championship isn't now thrown away.
When Sebastian Vettel headed to the Monaco Grand Prix last season, all the talk was of how quickly the Red Bull driver would wrap up the Formula One championship.