- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
The Formula One
Latest The Formula One Items
Formula One, the world's most popular motorsport, is trying once again to conquer its final frontier: the United States. This time, the Europeans aim to make it stick.
Federal officials will do air quality flyovers of the Texas racetrack where the Formula One U.S. Grand Prix will be held Sunday.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is aiming to build on his late-season resurgence and extend his lead in the Formula One standings when he heads back to the desert for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend.
Mark Webber took the pole position Saturday for the Korean Grand Prix, upstaging Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his approach for this weekend's Korean Grand Prix even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso sees no reason to change his attacking tactics at this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, even though his lead in the Formula One drivers' championship has been reduced to just four points over defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull.
Heading into this weekend's Korean Grand Prix, the Formula One drivers' championship is shaping up as a duel between defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull and leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari.
Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel claimed pole position for the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of teammate Mark Webber on Saturday.
The Singapore Grand Prix will stay on the Formula One calendar through 2017 after an agreement was struck between the national government and F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone.