- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest The Gazette Items
The Army is declining to publicly disclose any possible punishment for a Colorado soldier depicted in an Instagram that included comments saying she deliberately avoided saluting the flag.
Fort Carson says the commander of one of its brigades has been temporarily relieved of duty during an investigation into allegations of unspecified violations of Army policy.
The Air Force Academy says it will cut 99 jobs and eliminate 10 academic majors as the Defense Department reduces overall spending.
The Air Force Academy in Colorado was investigating whether 40 freshman cadets cheated in a chemistry class by copying portions of a lab assignment.
Jurors have begun deliberating charges against a Colorado Springs man charged with murder, attempted murder and other crimes against people connected to his crumbling marriage and divorce.
A former Army officer who once blamed his twin brother for a string of sexual assaults on young girls has been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.
The Air Force Academy has lifted an evacuation at one of its buildings after emergency responders investigated a suspicious package.
The Colorado Springs City Council has scrapped a proposed ordinance that would have banned marijuana from city buildings because it did not distinguish between recreational and medical marijuana.
Colorado Springs police have obtained an arrest warrant for a woman wanted in connection with the death of a 61-year-old Colorado man whose body was found in Iowa.