- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The German Grand Prix
Latest The German Grand Prix Items
Jenson Button drove the fastest lap in the first practice session for the German Grand Prix on Friday, ahead of McLaren teammate Lewis Hamilton.
Michael Schumacher crashed near the end of a wet second practice for the German Grand Prix and was unhurt as he walked from his damaged Mercedes on Friday.
Sebastian Vettel has never won his home race at the German Grand Prix despite winning the past two Formula One championships. He can change that Sunday.
There's been chatter in sports of late about supposedly tainted champions, especially two from Spain: Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso and Tour de France winner Alberto Contador. Frankly, some of it is nonsensical.
Formula One's governing body decided Wednesday not to impose more sanctions on Ferrari for breaking rules on team orders at the German Grand Prix.
Ferrari awaited a decision Wednesday on whether it will face further sanctions from Formula One for breaking rules on team orders at the German Grand Prix.
The second half of the Formula One season starts Sunday at the German Grand Prix, with Red Bull looking for calm after a driver dispute, McLaren intent on maintaining its championship lead and Ferrari out to prove it's still in the title race.