- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest The Giants Items
On Monday Mike Shanahan joked about Pierre Garcon's penalty for kicking a ball in frustration. A couple of days later he had a different take.
Jordan Reed emerged this season as a talented tight end and a valuable weapon in the Redskins passing attack, but after missing two games with a concussion, should the Skins shut the rookie down?
It's been a rough couple of weeks for NFL officials.
In 5 seasons with the Washington Redskins, Brian Orakpo has been lots of things. At times, Orakpo has been a dominant pass rushing force. At other times, Orakpo has vanished.
Who played how much for the Redskins against the Giants? Rich Tandler takes a look.
With the playoffs out of reach, Mike Shanahan wants the Redskins to relish the role of spoiler over the final four weeks.
The busy Detroit Tigers traded right-hander Doug Fister to the Washington Nationals for three players Monday night in a deal between teams with deep rotations.
Brian Orakpo, disappointed by the loss to the Giants, said the team won't quit despite being out of playoff contention.
A deep voice carried through the locker room's gloom. "It hurts. It sucks," Brian Orakpo said. "What else can I say?" Used training tape, bits of turf and an orphaned white sock decorated the faded gold carpet under his feet. Late Sunday night, the locker room at FedEx Field emptied as fast as Redskins could shower and dress after the 24-17 loss to the Giants.