- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest The Giants Items
The New York Giants have hired Danny Langsdorf as their new quarterbacks coach and re-assigned two others in a shuffling of their offensive coaches.
Chances are Peyton Manning will be like most of the fans in the stands at MetLife Stadium and will wear gloves at the Super Bowl.
Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game.
Fred Davis faces another drug-related suspension, according to a report.
The QB knows both the elation of putting his fingerprints on the Lombardi Trophy and the anguish of watching it slip through his grasp, and he admonished his Denver teammates not to cut corners as they prepare to face the Seattle Seahawks on Feb. 2.
Asked which free agents he'd like to see re-signed, Redskins defensive coordinator Jim Haslett named linebacker Brian Orakpo and cornerback DeAngelo Hall, among others
Roger Goodell once had his beer freeze while watching a game in Chicago, so sitting outside at the Super Bowl shouldn't be too much of a burden for the NFL commissioner.
There will be opportunity on the Redskins' offensive line this year; will Adam Gettis be able to step into it?
The New York Giants offense is seemingly going to go in a new direction.