- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles embattled Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
Latest The Giants Items
The NFL has moved the Vikings at Eagles game from Sunday night to Tuesday because of an expected blizzard that could dump up to 20 inches snow on Philadelphia.
The NFL is discussing the possibility of postponing Sunday night's Vikings-Eagles game because of an expected blizzard that could dump up to 20 inches snow on Philadelphia.
Are you ready for some Tuesday Night Football?
There it is, within grasp, for a half-dozen teams: that coveted playoff berth.
Less than 24 hours after one of the greatest collapses in New York Giants' history, Eli Manning decided it was time to talk to his teammates.
So maybe Brett Favre isn't quite done yet.
DeSean Jackson scored on a 65-yard punt return on the final play of the game and the Philadelphia Eagles scored 28 points in the final 7:28 to stun the New York Giants 38-31 Sunday and take over first place in the NFC East.
In the NFL, there is questionable, and then there is Eagles questionable.
The prospect of winter football's return to Minnesota _ the mountains of snow, the vapor of exhaled breath, the courageous fans braving the elements _ sounds great to the NFL.