- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest The Giants Items
So maybe Brett Favre isn't quite done yet.
DeSean Jackson scored on a 65-yard punt return on the final play of the game and the Philadelphia Eagles scored 28 points in the final 7:28 to stun the New York Giants 38-31 Sunday and take over first place in the NFC East.
In the NFL, there is questionable, and then there is Eagles questionable.
The Minnesota Vikings have signed quarterback Patrick Ramsey and placed quarterback Tarvaris Jackson on injured reserve, ending his season because of a turf toe injury with three games remaining.
The prospect of winter football's return to Minnesota _ the mountains of snow, the vapor of exhaled breath, the courageous fans braving the elements _ sounds great to the NFL.
Philadelphia Eagles rookie Jamar Chaney will literally be thrust into the middle of the rivalry with the New York Giants on Sunday, when he makes his first career start at middle linebacker.
With an eye toward a first-place showdown against the Giants, the Philadelphia Eagles took care of business in Dallas.
The New York Giants took advantage of Brett Favre standing on the sideline as Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw had long runs in a 21-3 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.
Brett Favre is inactive for the Minnesota Vikings' game Monday night with the New York Giants, ending his record consecutive starts streak at 297, dating back to 1992.