- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - The Grammy Museum
The GRAMMY Museum, is an interactive, educational museum devoted to the history and winners of the Grammy Awards. The Museum strives to inspires its visitors to learn about musical genres and history through interactive touch-screens, videos, and recording booths. The museum also features a rich collection of historical music artifacts including costumes and instruments from the Grammy Awards, hand-written lyrics, records, and audio/video recordings. - Source: Wikipedia
A photo exhibit documenting a pivotal time in Bob Dylan's career opens this month in the northern Minnesota town where he grew up.
If the whole singing and acting thing ever falls apart for Jennifer Hudson, you might find her working at a tattoo parlor.