- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Grammy Museum
The GRAMMY Museum, is an interactive, educational museum devoted to the history and winners of the Grammy Awards. The Museum strives to inspires its visitors to learn about musical genres and history through interactive touch-screens, videos, and recording booths. The museum also features a rich collection of historical music artifacts including costumes and instruments from the Grammy Awards, hand-written lyrics, records, and audio/video recordings. - Source: Wikipedia
Andre Berto's thick hands drum out a rhythm on the table, and his words accelerate slightly as he proclaims his innocence. Even after a failed doping test earlier this year, the former welterweight champion insists he has always been a clean fighter.
When Grammy Awards producers learned of Whitney Houston's death less than 24 hours before the live telecast, they scrapped parts of the script, added performances and puzzled over how best to honor the Grammy-winning singer who died unexpectedly at age 48.
Nordic artists, including a percussionist who carves instruments from Norwegian glacier ice, will take over the Kennedy Center next year for a monthlong festival to cap a new season of programs in 2012 and 2013 that were announced Tuesday.
If the whole singing and acting thing ever falls apart for Jennifer Hudson, you might find her working at a tattoo parlor.