- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - The Hill
For the second day running, President Obama is staged to meet with notable Hollywood celebrities and elites and ask for money for the Democratic Party.
A federal attempt to lower driving-under-the-influence blood alcohol limits is falling flat in the states and even groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving are not advocating for it.
Mitt Romney will be the featured speaker at a fundraiser next month in New Hampshire, marking the failed White House candidate's first political revenue-raising event since the 2012 election cycle.