- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Hill
President Barack Obama nominated a diverse group of candidates Wednesday to be judges as the White House tries to address concerns from black lawmakers about minority representation on the federal bench.
John Podesta, the former White House aide to President Clinton who was just brought on board the Obama administration to save executive face from falling popularity poll numbers, apologized Wednesday for his reference to the Republican Party as a cult.
For the second day running, President Obama is staged to meet with notable Hollywood celebrities and elites and ask for money for the Democratic Party.
A federal attempt to lower driving-under-the-influence blood alcohol limits is falling flat in the states and even groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving are not advocating for it.
Mitt Romney will be the featured speaker at a fundraiser next month in New Hampshire, marking the failed White House candidate's first political revenue-raising event since the 2012 election cycle.
Give him the max — that's the call from plenty of Jesse Jackson Jr.'s former constituents, who would like the judge to sentence him to the full four years of jail time for his admitted campaign spending improprieties while he was a congressman.