- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest The Hill Items
For the second day running, President Obama is staged to meet with notable Hollywood celebrities and elites and ask for money for the Democratic Party.
A federal attempt to lower driving-under-the-influence blood alcohol limits is falling flat in the states and even groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving are not advocating for it.
Mitt Romney will be the featured speaker at a fundraiser next month in New Hampshire, marking the failed White House candidate's first political revenue-raising event since the 2012 election cycle.