- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
The Houston Open
Latest The Houston Open Items
The PGA Tour season gets underway this week at the Frys.com Open, the first time the tour has gone to a wraparound season. And while the field might not look that strong on paper, odds are that will change.
Henrik Stenson has been so busy contending in big tournaments that he never stopped to realize what kind of season he was having.
For almost 20 years, Ernie Els had a standing invite to the Masters.
One of the last golfers you'd expect to feel anxious heading into the Masters is three-time champion Phil Mickelson.
The last time Phil Mickelson took off the week leading up to the Masters Tournament, it didn’t turn out well. After skipping the 2007 Houston Open, Mickelson never found his rhythm the following week at Augusta National Golf Club.
When the scrutiny becomes suffocating, it's a good time for Rory McIlroy to get as far away as he can.
When last seen on a golf course, Brandt Snedeker was capping off an amazing run by winning the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. He mentioned his ribs being sore, but never let on that the pain began to increase over the last four or five holes that Sunday.