- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Indianapolis 500
The Indianapolis 500-Mile Race, also known as the Indianapolis 500, the 500 Miles at Indianapolis, the Indy 500 or The 500, is held annually over the Memorial Day weekend, the last full weekend in May, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana. The event lends its name to the IndyCar class, or formula, of open-wheel race cars that have competed in it. - Source: Wikipedia
Mario Andretti is helping PlayStation promote its new video game, Gran Turismo 6.
Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
Tony Kanaan gave his nose a little scratch on the tip, then a quick kiss.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
Andretti Autosport will add Carlos Munoz to its IndyCar lineup next season.
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
IndyCar owner/driver Ed Carpenter said Friday that he will run a partial schedule in 2014, driving six oval races and turning all road/street courses over to Mike Conway.
Pocono Raceway is extending the length of its IndyCar race to 500 miles.
Sage Karam had a seven-figure prize and was still looking for three more digits, a status symbol worthy of his SK$ moniker.
Scott Dixon won his first championship at 23, too young to appreciate what he'd accomplished in his first full season with Chip Ganassi Racing and their first year competing in the IndyCar Series.
After an offseason spent recommitting himself to racing, Marco Andretti was rewarded with the best season of his IndyCar career.
Four-time series champion Sebastien Bourdais has signed a two-year deal with KVSH Racing to replace Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway is giving open-wheel racing a boost this May.
IndyCar is considering adding a road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as soon as next year.