- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
Carlos Munoz finished second in the Indianapolis 500 as a 21-year-old rookie.
Tony Kanaan had one more lap, one anticlimactic last lap under the yellow caution flag, to end 12 years of frustration in the Indianapolis 500.
Marco Andretti poked across the finish line, his family curse firmly intact at the Brickyard.
Carlos Munoz remembers spilling into the streets of his native Bogota the minute that Juan Pablo Montoya crossed the finish line to win the Indianapolis 500.
Dario Franchitti says he doesn't look at the numbers or concern himself with where he stacks up on the list of all-time greats.
Dario Franchitti is in very heady company in IndyCar.
A year ago, fans at the Indianapolis 500 were searching for shade.
NASCAR chairman Brian France said Saturday that the organization is not talking with IndyCar about making it easier for drivers who want to try racing in the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day.
Jim Harbaugh is finally going to get to see a yellow flag.