- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
E.J. Viso posted the fastest lap at Friday's practice for the Indianapolis 500, reaching 229.537 mph before lightning, heavy rain and wind shut things down.
Sam Schmidt is content to wait another day before hiring a third driver for the Indianapolis 500.
Rookie Conor Daly wrecked his car coming through the first turn during Thursday's practice for the Indianapolis 500, the first crash of the month at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Ryan Briscoe remembers it as if it was yesterday. A year ago, he sat on pit road with his fingers crossed, hoping his four-lap average was good enough to capture the Indianapolis 500 pole.
The Indianapolis 500 this year will have its smallest seating capacity since 2000, but don't expect to find fewer fans on race day.
Three years ago, Pippa Mann was poised to make big moves on the track.
Sam Schmidt, owner of Sam Schmidt Motorsports, said he respects Buddy Rice's decision not to drive his team's third car to try and qualify for the Indianapolis 500.
James Hinchcliffe posted the fastest lap Tuesday in practice for the Indianapolis 500, the third straight day an Andretti Autosport driver topped the speed chart.
Andretti Autosport continued its domination of practice sessions for the Indianapolis 500 on Tuesday, claiming four of the top six spots on the speed chart.