- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
Shortly before he left home for Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Marco Andretti watched a documentary that showed his grandfather, Mario, at the famed track.
Katherine Legge didn't know she'd have a shot at the Indianapolis 500 until it was time to qualify, when Schmidt Peterson Motorsports decided to put her in its second car at the last second.
IndyCar officials may be about to give the series a retro look and bring back the chase for track records at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
A.J. Foyt is back at the Indianapolis 500 this weekend with Takuma Sato behind the wheel and perhaps his best chance to win the fabled race as an owner in more than a decade.
Antron Brown joked that he wouldn't mind making a couple of left-handed turns the next time he's on the track. Ed Carpenter thought it'd be fun to ramp up the speed by about 100 mph.
Jim Harbaugh insists he will coachable when it comes to the tricks of driving the Indianapolis 500 pace car this weekend.
Helio Castroneves figures plenty of today's fans have never seen a driver win the Indianapolis 500 for a record-tying fourth time.
AJ Allmendinger's parents attended their first Indianapolis 500 in 1979, when they camped in a grassy lot and watched Rick Mears win his first 500.
KV Racing Technology-SH has added another sponsor to Tony Kanaan's car for the Indianapolis 500.