- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
Chip Ganassi Racing has had a preliminary discussion with Kurt Busch about running the Indianapolis 500.
Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 percent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along.
Tony Kanaan acknowledged Jimmy Vasser and Kevin Kalkhoven in his speech. Vasser said Kanaan was a good friend.
Andy Granatelli, the former CEO of STP motor oil company who made a mark on motorsports as a car owner, innovator and entrepreneur, has died. He was 90.
Mario Andretti is helping PlayStation promote its new video game, Gran Turismo 6.
Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
Tony Kanaan gave his nose a little scratch on the tip, then a quick kiss.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
Andretti Autosport will add Carlos Munoz to its IndyCar lineup next season.