- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
IndyCar owner/driver Ed Carpenter said Friday that he will run a partial schedule in 2014, driving six oval races and turning all road/street courses over to Mike Conway.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Pocono Raceway is extending the length of its IndyCar race to 500 miles.
Sage Karam had a seven-figure prize and was still looking for three more digits, a status symbol worthy of his SK$ moniker.
Scott Dixon won his first championship at 23, too young to appreciate what he'd accomplished in his first full season with Chip Ganassi Racing and their first year competing in the IndyCar Series.
After an offseason spent recommitting himself to racing, Marco Andretti was rewarded with the best season of his IndyCar career.
Four-time series champion Sebastien Bourdais has signed a two-year deal with KVSH Racing to replace Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway is giving open-wheel racing a boost this May.