- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
IndyCar is considering adding a road race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway as soon as next year.
Less than 14 months after a devastating blow to his career, AJ Allmendinger reclaimed a full-time ride in the Sprint Cup series.
Greg Zipadelli, crew chief both times Tony Stewart ran the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, is no fan of the grueling doubleheader.
Four consecutive Honda wins has the engine manufacturer feeling much better about the IndyCar season and its relationship with longtime partner Chip Ganassi.
Aside from a minor arm injury in the 2006 Chili Bowl, and a banged up shoulder that required a relief driver in a NASCAR race later that same season, Tony Stewart has walked away unscathed from many harrowing wrecks.
Oriol Servia will be back with Panther Racing at Mid-Ohio as Ryan Briscoe remains sidelined with a broken wrist.
Traditionalists balked and some were downright outraged at the mere suggestion stock cars dare set their fenders on the sacred ground of Indianapolis.
Doug Boles has been president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway for two weeks and already has a to-do list as long as the 2 1/2-mile track.
After Sunday's NASCAR race, Kurt Busch's next spin at the Brickyard could be in the Indianapolis 500.