- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
The Indianapolis 500
Latest The Indianapolis 500 Items
Former champion Buddy Lazier's return to the Indianapolis 500 ended early.
Tony Kanaan has finally won the Indianapolis 500.
Kanaan drove past Ryan Hunter-Reay on a restart Sunday with three laps to go, then coasted across the finish line under yellow when defending race winner Dario Franchitti crashed far back in the field.
The hard-luck loser no more, Tony Kanaan finally won the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday _ with a bit of luck, at that.
Tighter security imposed at the Indianapolis 500 after the Boston Marathon bombings caused bottlenecks Sunday that angered hundreds of fans who stood in line for up to two hours to enter the speedway and said some security officials largely abandoned their checks as the green flag was waved.
Marco Andretti poked across the finish line, his family curse firmly intact at the Brickyard.
Carlos Munoz finished second in the Indianapolis 500 as a 21-year-old rookie.
The first thing to know is that Buddy Lazier wasn't happy with the way things ended.
Dario Franchitti says he doesn't look at the numbers or concern himself with where he stacks up on the list of all-time greats.