- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
The Japan Golf Tour
Latest The Japan Golf Tour Items
Simon Clark headed off to Japan to learn the language and enhance his college studies of World War II. He was excited about making his first visit to Pearl Harbor this week when he was able to take a break from his job as the caddie for Ryo Ishikawa.
HONOLULU (AP) — Ryo Ishikawa and Hideki Matsuyama are separated by five months on earth, and five years in professional golf.
HONOLULU (AP) — Hideki Matsuyama has withdrawn from the Sony Open because of a wrist injury.
Hideki Matsuyama became the second player this year to get a one-shot penalty for the slow play in a major.
There was a time when a 14-year-old on the PGA Tour would be considered big news.
Ryo Ishikawa and Rory McIlroy made their Masters debut together, two teenagers in the same group, both filled with potential.
Ryo Ishikawa of Japan is headed back to the Masters with another special invitation.
To chase his dream, K.J. Choi had to climb a mountain.
Ernie Els is approaching the Houston Open like any other tournament, and not worrying about the bigger prize at stake.