- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - The Jim Henson Company
The Jim Henson Company, an American entertainment organization, traces its origins to the founding of Muppets, Inc. in 1958 by puppeteer Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets. The company's units include Jim Henson's Creature Shop, a renowned animatronics and visual-effects workshop. - Source: Wikipedia
Participant Media plans to launch a cable network aimed at viewers 18 to 34 years old with programming it describes as inspiring and thought-provoking.
Miss Piggy, the lovable Muppet who is always trying to lose weight, will have an easier time of it now that her puppeteers have banned her from Chick-fil-A. The Jim Henson Co., creator of the Muppets, pulled its toys from the popular fast-food chain in protest of the company owner's statement of support for traditional marriage.
It seems so familiar to us now _ puppet characters on television that are so real, so expressive, so alive that we forget there's a human being doing the actual work behind the scenes.