- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Jim Henson Company
The Jim Henson Company, an American entertainment organization, traces its origins to the founding of Muppets, Inc. in 1958 by puppeteer Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets. The company's units include Jim Henson's Creature Shop, a renowned animatronics and visual-effects workshop. - Source: Wikipedia
Miss Piggy, the lovable Muppet who is always trying to lose weight, will have an easier time of it now that her puppeteers have banned her from Chick-fil-A. The Jim Henson Co., creator of the Muppets, pulled its toys from the popular fast-food chain in protest of the company owner's statement of support for traditional marriage.