- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - The Journal News
The Journal News is a newspaper in New York serving the suburban New York City counties of Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam, a region known as the Lower Hudson Valley. It is owned by the Gannett Company, Inc. - Source: Wikipedia
A former religion teacher at a Catholic high school in suburban New York has pleaded guilty to having sexual encounters with a 14-year-old male student.
Putnam County says it'll likely appeal a judge's order to turn over information about pistol permit holders to the Journal News.
The entrance ramp to the northbound Tappan Zee Bridge from Route 9 will be closed next Monday for several years to facilitate construction on the new bridge.
More than 140 people plunged into a bone-chilling Hudson River to raise money for charity.
A suburban New York SPCA is forming a neighborhood watch program designed to guard against animal cruelty.
A Westchester County rabbi accused of impersonating a police officer as he lashed out at slower drivers has pleaded guilty to a violation.
Lawmakers say locals should get a discount when the new Tappan (TAP'-uhn) Zee Bridge is built over the Hudson River between Westchester and Rockland counties.
A suspect has been arrested in a hit-and-run accident that killed a 72-year-old woman in front of her Westchester County home.
Families in the New York City suburbs are praying for loved ones amid the Ukraine violence.
Police are looking for a driver responsible for the hit and run death of a 73-year-old woman in Westchester County.
New York's prestigious Hackley School has acknowledged sex abuse that occurred in the 1960s and has apologized to victims.
New York's Indian Point nuclear plant is testing its siren system Wednesday in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange counties.
A nursing aide is accused of raping a 64-year-old patient at a New York City facility where he worked.
New York's Indian Point nuclear plant will test its siren system Wednesday in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange counties.
Firefighters have freed nine horses that were trapped in a barn in Westchester County after the roof buckled and collapsed under heavy snow.