- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
The Journal News
Latest The Journal News Items
Putnam County says it'll likely appeal a judge's order to turn over information about pistol permit holders to the Journal News.
A former religion teacher at a Catholic high school in suburban New York has pleaded guilty to having sexual encounters with a 14-year-old male student.
The entrance ramp to the northbound Tappan Zee Bridge from Route 9 will be closed next Monday for several years to facilitate construction on the new bridge.
A suburban New York SPCA is forming a neighborhood watch program designed to guard against animal cruelty.
Lawmakers say locals should get a discount when the new Tappan (TAP'-uhn) Zee Bridge is built over the Hudson River between Westchester and Rockland counties.
A suspect has been arrested in a hit-and-run accident that killed a 72-year-old woman in front of her Westchester County home.
Police are looking for a driver responsible for the hit and run death of a 73-year-old woman in Westchester County.
New York's prestigious Hackley School has acknowledged sex abuse that occurred in the 1960s and has apologized to victims.
New York's Indian Point nuclear plant is testing its siren system Wednesday in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange counties.