- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
The Journal News
Latest The Journal News Items
Empire Blue Cross says it has signed an agreement with the Westchester Medical Center.
The Westchester Medical Center says it cannot accept insurance purchased through the state health exchange in Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties.
Two people were injured in a crash in suburban New York after a SUV struck and landed on top of a parked car.
Police have declared the death of an 80-year-old suburban activist a homicide.
Police are investigating the suspicious death of an 81-year-old woman in her Rockland County home.
The Putnam County Courthouse, shuttered for nearly two weeks following damage to its sprinkler system, could reopen as early as Thursday.
A passenger in a single-engine plane that made an emergency landing on a New York City highway recalls "freaking out" as the plane lost elevation.
Officials in Putnam County, N.Y., say they will reject a newspaper's request to release the names and addresses of residents with pistol permits — a move an open-government advocate calls illegal.
A newspaper's publication of the names and addresses of handgun-permit holders in two New York counties has sparked online discussions — and a healthy dose of outrage.