- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
The London Games
Latest The London Games Items
Olympic gold-medal winners Abby Wambach, Alex Morgan, Carli Lloyd and Megan Rapinoe of the United States were among 10 candidates selected for the FIFA Women's World Player of the Year.
London turned its attention from the Olympics to the catwalk Friday as fashion designers, buyers and journalists flooded into the British capital for the spring 2013 previews.
At age 34, the Bryan brothers posed with the trophy with Bob's infant daughter and chatted about Mike's upcoming wedding.
Andy Murray weathered a slow start in the latest stop of this long, successful summer.
The New England Patriots have agreed to terms with Olympic silver medalist Jeff Demps, who played running back at Florida but was not drafted by an NFL team because he said he wanted to focus on his track career.
Rafael Nadal's Grand Slam count will stay stuck at 11 for now, sidetracked by another knee problem.
The London Olympics well may be remembered as the event that drove home the power of social media — partly to the chagrin but mostly to the benefit of NBC, which controlled images of the games in the United States.
A runner named Kiprotich winning the Olympic marathon? Hardly a surprise.
Toting his third gold medal of the London Games, Usain Bolt gave a little wave to 80,000 or so of his best friends in the Olympic Stadium stands.