- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Masters Tour
Did Phil Mickelson anger the golf gods? Or did he at least move the Augusta National Golf Club competition committee to prove a point?
The last time Phil Mickelson took off the week leading up to the Masters Tournament, it didn’t turn out well. After skipping the 2007 Houston Open, Mickelson never found his rhythm the following week at Augusta National Golf Club.
Former world No. 1 Luke Donald said a slight break leading up to the Masters Tournament is nothing new for him as he prepares to get over the major hump this week.
Nick Faldo doubts he’ll ever play in the Masters Tournament again.