- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
The Masters Tournament
Latest The Masters Tournament Items
On April 6, 1960, a new event debuted at Augusta National Golf Club.
Follow The Washington Times' daily coverage of the Masters Tournament at the Augusta National Golf Club.
Leishman, from Australia, had a bogey on the first hole but none after that. He birdied No. 10 and Nos. 13-16 to surge past early clubhouse leader David Lynn and into the lead.