- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
The Masters Tournament
Latest The Masters Tournament Items
On April 6, 1960, a new event debuted at Augusta National Golf Club.
Follow The Washington Times' daily coverage of the Masters Tournament at the Augusta National Golf Club.
Leishman, from Australia, had a bogey on the first hole but none after that. He birdied No. 10 and Nos. 13-16 to surge past early clubhouse leader David Lynn and into the lead.