- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
The Masters Tournament
Latest The Masters Tournament Items
On April 6, 1960, a new event debuted at Augusta National Golf Club.
Follow The Washington Times' daily coverage of the Masters Tournament at the Augusta National Golf Club.
Leishman, from Australia, had a bogey on the first hole but none after that. He birdied No. 10 and Nos. 13-16 to surge past early clubhouse leader David Lynn and into the lead.