- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - The Miami Herald
A fourth aftershock from an earthquake that occurred in Cuba two months ago was felt in parts of the Florida Keys.
A federal judge's decision won't change a 24-year prison sentence for a drug conviction being served by a South Florida man, despite use of tainted evidence from a former police officer.
An interesting little back-and-forth has happened over the last two days between the Miami Marlins and the Boston Red Sox.
Officials say a small plane lost power and crashed into a large retention pond in a South Florida residential area.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
The new chief of the FBI office in Miami once interrogated Saddam Hussein after the Iraqi leader's 2003 capture during the U.S.-led war that toppled his regime.
Officials in Miami Beach are trying to curb "party homes" by making it a violation of city code to advertise short-term home rentals.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
A South Florida man has been convicted in a drunken driving crash that left a 13-year-old girl dead.
A Florida teenager's Facebook post has cost her father an $80,000 legal settlement.
Large Miami-area hospitals serving many Medicaid patients and uninsured Floridians are expected to be hard hit under a new funding law.
Miami-Dade police say a gunshot victim drove a car into a Miami-area home early Saturday.
The operator of a Miami daycare has been charged in the death of a toddler who squeezed through a hole in a pool fence and drowned after jumping into the water.
A former sergeant is suing the city of Miami for overtime wages he says he was not paid for the time it took him to get dressed for work every day.
Former University of Miami football player JoJo Nicolas has died a day after getting into a car crash on a Miami Beach highway.