- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - The Miami Herald
A Navy medical officer has refused to force-feed terrorist suspects at Guantanamo Bay U.S. Naval Base, Cuba.
Authorities say a woman is dead and two men are injured following a boat crash in Biscayne National Park near Miami.
City of Miami officials have declared the owners of a Venezuelan television station "persona non grata."
When the housing market careened off the cliff, Caribe Homes Corp., one of Homestead's most prominent local developers, shut its doors and liquidated half-built communities and vacant land to meet obligations.
Glitches and garbled conversations are forcing Miami-Dade Police to temporarily shelve a new $25 million encrypted radio system designed to stop civilians from monitoring police.
Miami City Ballet has hired Michael Scolamiero as the troupe's new executive director.
A judge in the Florida Keys said his decision to retire early came after an "inappropriate invasion of my privacy."
David Beckham and his business partner say the soccer star's brand will draw television revenues and sponsorships to a Major League Soccer stadium they want to build in Miami.
A South Florida lobbyist has pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges in an FBI sting operation involving the mayors of two cities, kickbacks and sham grants.
The mayor of Miami-Dade County asked David Beckham and his investors late Monday to consider a new site for their proposed soccer stadium.
Authorities say three children are fine after receiving a "slight shock" while swimming in a pool at a Hialeah apartment complex.
Building a Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami would create a traffic nightmare, according to officials and residents in the neighboring city.
Police are investigating the beating of a Miami Dade College music professor to see whether it was ordered by a student angry over a bad grade.
Even though it is more expensive than other locations in the Miami area, David Beckham and his investment group say they are still considering building their new Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami.
Authorities say a faulty pool light appears to be the cause of a 7-year-old boy being killed at his South Florida home.