- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Miami Herald
Even though it is more expensive than other locations in the Miami area, David Beckham and his investment group say they are still considering building their new Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami.
Authorities say a faulty pool light appears to be the cause of a 7-year-old boy being killed at his South Florida home.
Two museums in Miami-Dade County are recipients of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation grants for programs that encourage family engagement in early childhood education.
Authorities are searching for a 44-year-old convicted child abuser now accused of posing as an attorney to con a convict's family out of $70,000.
Police say a shoplifting suspect drowned in a canal near Miami's Dadeland Mall.
The Miami Foundation is looking for creative and classic ways to repurpose public spaces across Miami-Dade County. So far submissions for the 2nd annual Our Miami Public Space Challenge include a disc golf course and a nonprofit fish restaurant that could train military vets and others in the food business. Also on the list are the ever popular community gardens, shaded parks and farmers markets.
Engineers say initial success on a tiny urban section of the massive Everglades restoration plan could provide important lessons for the larger project.
A woman is dead after a minivan hit her car as she pulled out of her driveway.
A 28-year-old security guard is slowing recovering at a Miami hospital after she was trampled by ticketless gate-crashers at the Ultra Music Festival.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials say more passport control agents are coming to three airports and one seaport in Florida to help handle long immigration lines.
City officials say a private security guard has severe brain hemorrhaging after being trampled by a crowd at Miami's Ultra Music Festival.
A South Florida man faces multiple charges of animal cruelty after officials shut down a slaughterhouse described as "monstrous."
Logan Morrison had yet to fully realize his potential with the Marlins, and apparently his act had worn thin off the field as well.
The U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights has revived a probe into Florida's Bright Futures scholarship program, which critics charge is increasingly out of reach for the students who need it most.
Some remnants of a prehistoric Native American village could be preserved and displayed at the site of a long-planned hotel and entertainment complex in downtown Miami.