- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
The Miami Herald
Latest The Miami Herald Items
A Navy medical officer has refused to force-feed terrorist suspects at Guantanamo Bay U.S. Naval Base, Cuba.
Authorities say a woman is dead and two men are injured following a boat crash in Biscayne National Park near Miami.
City of Miami officials have declared the owners of a Venezuelan television station "persona non grata."
When the housing market careened off the cliff, Caribe Homes Corp., one of Homestead's most prominent local developers, shut its doors and liquidated half-built communities and vacant land to meet obligations.
Glitches and garbled conversations are forcing Miami-Dade Police to temporarily shelve a new $25 million encrypted radio system designed to stop civilians from monitoring police.
Miami City Ballet has hired Michael Scolamiero as the troupe's new executive director.
A judge in the Florida Keys said his decision to retire early came after an "inappropriate invasion of my privacy."
David Beckham and his business partner say the soccer star's brand will draw television revenues and sponsorships to a Major League Soccer stadium they want to build in Miami.
A South Florida lobbyist has pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges in an FBI sting operation involving the mayors of two cities, kickbacks and sham grants.