- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
The Miami Herald
Latest The Miami Herald Items
An infant is recovering at a South Florida hospital after his aunt stopped traffic on one of Miami's busiest expressways to get help for him.
A judge said Thursday he will review police video made shortly after Justin Bieber's recent Miami Beach arrest to determine if some portions should be withheld from the public, particularly clips depicting the singer urinating into a cup as part of a drug test.
It appears the Washington Nationals aren't the only major league team using drone cameras to film their practices at spring training.
A South Florida artist is apologizing for smashing a vase valued at $1 million that was part of a museum exhibit by noted Chinese dissident artist Ai Weiwei.
Police responded to reports of "multiple fights" that broke out on Miami Beach.
New laws took effect last spring requiring Florida to report the deaths of greyhounds on dog racing tracks, and 74 dogs, or one every three days, have been reported dead during that time.
A greyhound died on race track property every three days over a seven-month period last year, according to reports the state now requires track operators to file for each dog's death.
Recent editorials from Florida newspapers:
Investigators are trying to find out why people were ambushed as they sat in a car in a northwest Miami-Dade County neighborhood.