- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
The Miami New Times
Latest The Miami New Times Items
Targeted by Major League Baseball's investigation into performance-enhancing drug use, Alex Rodriguez says he'll wait to fully comment on the decision by a former anti-aging clinic head to cooperate with the probe.
MLB is interviewing players linked to Biogenesis, a now-closed clinic in the Miami area. Rodriguez is recovering from hip surgery in January and regularly works out at the Yankees' minor league complex in Tampa, Fla.
Alex Rodriguez says he plans to keep tabs on developments in Major League Baseball's latest drug investigation _ the one where his name keeps popping up along with several other stars.