- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Nascar Sprint Cup Series
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Four years after launching a search for a new Sprint Cup Series director, NASCAR finally found a replacement for garage boss John Darby.
Michael Annett has signed a deal to drive for Tommy Baldwin Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup series next season.
Chip Ganassi is making another manufacturer switch, taking his sports car program to Ford to run the new EcoBoost engine package next year.
McMurray won at Talladega Superspeedway in a nearly clean race until rookie Austin Dillon lost control on the final lap Sunday, allowing the winner to coast across the line under caution.
Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.
Nationwide will end its seven-year run as entitlement sponsor of NASCAR's second-largest series at the end of the 2014 season and refocus its motorsports spending to other areas of the industry.
Danica Patrick doesn't care that Kyle Petty thinks she's better at getting attention than driving because she's heard it all before.
A spectator at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race over the weekend shot himself in the head after an altercation with other race-goers.
Move over, brother.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. is trying to find his way on the NASCAR Sprint Cup series, and he can't even ask his fellow rookie and girlfriend Danica Patrick for a whole lot of advice.
NASCAR is launching a month-long green initiative leading up to Earth Day and Arbor Day designed to drive more sustainable behavior within the sport.
The National Rifle Association and NASCAR have forged a new partnership. NRA is the new title sponsor of one of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races.
Landon Cassill got a new job Wednesday when he joined Circle Sport to drive the No. 33 Chevrolet.
Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is unlike any other auto racing qualifying procedure. Drivers have multiple opportunities to qualify for the season opening race, as opposed to the usual format of one qualifying session per event.
Landon Cassill said Wednesday he is leaving BK Racing to pursue other opportunities in NASCAR.