- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Nascar
Bikers appear to outpace Daytona 500 fans when it comes to tourism spending, a recent marking study found.
The top executive at Texas Motor Speedway is frustrated over Formula One's decision to hold the United States Grand Prix at Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts all three of NASCAR's national series.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Say hello to the new guys in NASCAR.
Bill Elliott and Terry Labonte, a pair of Cup champions, are among the first-year eligible nominees for the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Kyle Busch made a little history at a pretty big track.
It's been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory.
Engine troubles during the day, wrecked cars at night.
Here are five things to know about what's going on at Daytona International Speedway in advance of the season-opening Daytona 500 on Feb. 23:
The NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Texas is going to the ducks this spring.
Texas Motor Speedway on Thursday announced a multiyear title sponsorship agreement for its spring race with Duck Commander, the brand of best-selling duck calls and Robertson family-owned company featured on the A&E show "Duck Dynasty."
Danica Patrick is the most successful woman to get behind the wheel of a race car, but on Super Bowl Sunday, she's the girl in the GoDaddy commercials. Having done a dozen ads for the web-hosting company, the 31-year NASCAR driver has another planned for Sunday's game.
Dale Jarrett had no idea what crazy things Blake Shelton might say as the country music star inducted him into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Tony Stewart is confident he will be ready to race at full speed when the NASCAR season opens next month.