- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Nationwide Series
NASCAR Nationwide Series races can be treacherous, with large, fast cars competing for tight space in the corners.
When Joe Gibbs publicly addressed the illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's engine, the team owner was respectful of NASCAR's inspection process but adamant about the importance of not sullying Joe Gibbs Racing's reputation over an infraction he insisted was not intentional.
Michael Annett is getting closer to returning to Richard Petty Motorsports after a devastating crash in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona in February left him with a broken sternum.
JR Motorsports says Jeffrey Earnhardt will drive the team's No. 5 Chevrolet in the Nationwide Series race in Richmond later this month.
Kyle Busch left little doubt his confidence is just fine during pre-race introductions at Bristol Motor Speedway, where the track allows drivers to say whatever they want to the crowd.
Hug it out, Danica.
Danica Patrick's personal life is no longer a secret _ she's dating a fellow driver.
Joe Gibbs Racing announced Thursday that Kyle Busch has signed a long-term extension to continue driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry.
NASCAR is adding Mid-Ohio to the Nationwide Series next season as the third road course on the 2013 schedule.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. didn't know he had been around the Nationwide Series this long.
Elliott Sadler confirmed Friday he will not be returning to Richard Childress Racing next season.
The free agent picture in NASCAR got a whole lot murkier over the last week, thanks to Kurt Busch and Joey Logano.
Penske Racing has hired Jacques Villeneuve to run the two road course races this season in the Nationwide Series.
A lack of sponsorship forced Roush Fenway Racing to sideline Trevor Bayne for this week's race at Texas Motor Speedway, even though he's ranked fourth in the Nationwide Series standings.
Only six of 43 cars made it unscathed to the finish line of the Nationwide Series opener at Daytona International Speedway.