- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - The Nationwide Series
Kyle Larson showed he could beat NASCAR's big boys in the Nationwide Series.
Ryan Blaney became the youngest winner in the history of the NASCAR Truck Series at Iowa Speedway two years ago.
NASCAR Nationwide Series races can be treacherous, with large, fast cars competing for tight space in the corners.
When Joe Gibbs publicly addressed the illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's engine, the team owner was respectful of NASCAR's inspection process but adamant about the importance of not sullying Joe Gibbs Racing's reputation over an infraction he insisted was not intentional.
Michael Annett is getting closer to returning to Richard Petty Motorsports after a devastating crash in the Nationwide Series race at Daytona in February left him with a broken sternum.
JR Motorsports says Jeffrey Earnhardt will drive the team's No. 5 Chevrolet in the Nationwide Series race in Richmond later this month.
Kyle Busch left little doubt his confidence is just fine during pre-race introductions at Bristol Motor Speedway, where the track allows drivers to say whatever they want to the crowd.
Hug it out, Danica.
Danica Patrick's personal life is no longer a secret _ she's dating a fellow driver.
Joe Gibbs Racing announced Thursday that Kyle Busch has signed a long-term extension to continue driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry.
NASCAR is adding Mid-Ohio to the Nationwide Series next season as the third road course on the 2013 schedule.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. didn't know he had been around the Nationwide Series this long.
Elliott Sadler confirmed Friday he will not be returning to Richard Childress Racing next season.
The free agent picture in NASCAR got a whole lot murkier over the last week, thanks to Kurt Busch and Joey Logano.
Penske Racing has hired Jacques Villeneuve to run the two road course races this season in the Nationwide Series.