- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
The Nationwide Series
Latest The Nationwide Series Items
Joe Gibbs Racing announced Thursday that Kyle Busch has signed a long-term extension to continue driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry.
NASCAR is adding Mid-Ohio to the Nationwide Series next season as the third road course on the 2013 schedule.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. didn't know he had been around the Nationwide Series this long.
Elliott Sadler confirmed Friday he will not be returning to Richard Childress Racing next season.
The free agent picture in NASCAR got a whole lot murkier over the last week, thanks to Kurt Busch and Joey Logano.
Penske Racing has hired Jacques Villeneuve to run the two road course races this season in the Nationwide Series.
A lack of sponsorship forced Roush Fenway Racing to sideline Trevor Bayne for this week's race at Texas Motor Speedway, even though he's ranked fourth in the Nationwide Series standings.
Only six of 43 cars made it unscathed to the finish line of the Nationwide Series opener at Daytona International Speedway.
When Sam Hornish ruled the open-wheel world, he constantly was asked about a potential move to NASCAR.