- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The Nationwide Series
Latest The Nationwide Series Items
Sam Hornish Jr. got emotional when discussing the Nationwide Series' debut at Mid-Ohio in the first Nationwide Children's Hospital 200.
NASCAR Nationwide Series races can be treacherous, with large, fast cars competing for tight space in the corners.
Brian Vickers has a full-time ride again on the Sprint Cup Series.
Stewart-Haas Racing has tabbed Austin Dillon to drive Tony Stewart's No. 14 Chevrolet this week at Michigan International Speedway.
Since it became a done deal for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to receive $100 million in from the State of Indiana for improvements to the track, talk of lighting the track for a night race has been common.
NASCAR will return to NBC in 2015, ending its eight-year partnership with both ESPN and Turner Sports.
NASCAR announced a 10-year deal with NBC on Tuesday that gives the network the final 20 Sprint Cup races of the season, and the final 19 Nationwide Series races.
Sam Hornish Jr. has been coming to Indianapolis for a long time. His mother went to the Indianapolis 500 when she was eight months pregnant.
Brian Vickers' victory last week could provide a boost to his long-term future at Michael Waltrip Racing.