- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
The Nationwide Series
Latest The Nationwide Series Items
Travis Pastrana uses his connections in extreme sports to help fund his car for the Nationwide Series. That's just fine with owner Jack Roush, as long as Pastrana doesn't bring along any of his teammates to one of his more exhilarating expeditions.
Richard Petty Motorsports will run Marcos Ambrose in the Nationwide Series race at Mid-Ohio next month.
AJ Allmendinger's life changed forever a year ago, in the hours before the race at Daytona International Speedway.
Daytona International Speedway just completed one project and is about to start another.
Count Dale Earnhardt Jr. among those in favor of seeing his late father's No. 3 back on track in the Sprint Cup Series.
Jamie McMurray and Juan Pablo Montoya like what they've seen from the new Cup cars at Indianapolis.
Denny Hamlin was checked and cleared to drive Monday morning before taking his No. 11 car onto the 2.5-mile oval at Indianapolis for testing.
Mark Jacobs and Lorin Rainer arrived to work the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway more energized than usual.
Kyle Busch can't get enough racing at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He also can't seem to finish on top in the track's Sprint Cup event.