- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
The Nba Finals
Latest The Nba Finals Items
Calling on his playoff experience with the Orlando Magic, Marcin Gortat believes the Wizards still are lacking the maturity and discipline needed to be a solid playoff team.
He is not in the Hall of Fame, he never played in an All-Star game and he is about a foot shorter than most NBA stars.
Five things of note from Miami's seven-game win over San Antonio in the NBA Finals, which ended Thursday night:
They lost three times in three months in one of the most overpowering stretches the NBA has ever seen.
The Miami Heat weren't supposed to be in this situation. Not now, anyway.
Manu Ginobili had 24 points and 10 assists in a surprise start to spark the San Antonio Spurs to a 114-104 victory over the Miami Heat in Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night, pushing the Spurs one victory away from their fifth championship.
Tony Parker's hamstring, not Dwyane Wade's knee, is the current chief injury concern.
Five things to note from San Antonio's 92-88 win over Miami in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night:
And then there were two.