- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
The Nba Finals
Latest The Nba Finals Items
Manu Ginobili had 24 points and 10 assists in a surprise start to spark the San Antonio Spurs to a 114-104 victory over the Miami Heat in Game 5 of the NBA Finals on Sunday night, pushing the Spurs one victory away from their fifth championship.
Tony Parker's hamstring, not Dwyane Wade's knee, is the current chief injury concern.
Five things to note from San Antonio's 92-88 win over Miami in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night:
And then there were two.
As the final horn in a Game 6 loss to the Indiana Pacers was sounding, LeBron James walked toward several of his Miami Heat teammates to shake some hands and share a couple of quick words.
From the NBA Finals to the All-Star Game to the Olympics, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have proven themselves to be one of basketball's most dynamic duos.
The season started with 30 teams, got whittled down to 16 and now there are two _ the Miami Heat and Oklahoma City Thunder, set to begin the NBA finals on Tuesday night.
Let's get one thing clear right from the start: This is not another rant against LeBron James.
Several weeks before this season even started, LeBron James and Kevin Durant were competing against each other. Hell Week, they called it, a four-day series of grueling workouts. Starting Tuesday, they'll meet again. They'll call that the NBA Finals.