- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Nba Playoffs
Latest The Nba Playoffs Items
New York Knicks forward Metta World Peace believes Marcus Smart can learn from the fallout of his three-game suspension for shoving a fan during a game at Texas Tech on Saturday night.
Russell Westbrook apparently is a quick healer.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
Beleaguered manager Don Mattingly insisted Monday he doesn't feel he's about to be fired by the Los Angeles Dodgers, and he has no idea whether he needs to win a three-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers to keep his job.
Parity has struck the NBA playoffs, where the conference semifinals are all fit to be tied.
Demanding as New Yorkers can be, it doesn't take much to keep Knicks fans happy.
Now that Jason Collins has made history as the first active player in any of the four major U.S. professional sports leagues to come out as gay, the 7-foot center is facing another big step.
The Los Angeles Clippers are focusing much more of their attention on Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley, and he has only himself to blame.
Pat Riley has this vision in which LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh finish their careers together with the Miami Heat, then get their numbers retired by the organization at the same time.