- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
The Nba Playoffs
Latest The Nba Playoffs Items
Russell Westbrook apparently is a quick healer.
There was a time when second-round draft picks in the NBA held about as much value to some teams as the caps that were given to each player chosen on draft night.
Beleaguered manager Don Mattingly insisted Monday he doesn't feel he's about to be fired by the Los Angeles Dodgers, and he has no idea whether he needs to win a three-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers to keep his job.
Parity has struck the NBA playoffs, where the conference semifinals are all fit to be tied.
Demanding as New Yorkers can be, it doesn't take much to keep Knicks fans happy.
Now that Jason Collins has made history as the first active player in any of the four major U.S. professional sports leagues to come out as gay, the 7-foot center is facing another big step.
The Los Angeles Clippers are focusing much more of their attention on Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley, and he has only himself to blame.
Pat Riley has this vision in which LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh finish their careers together with the Miami Heat, then get their numbers retired by the organization at the same time.
Five things to watch in the first round of the NBA playoffs, which begin Saturday: