- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - The Ncaa Championship
Silver medals around their necks.
Greg DeStephen dealt with being outed as gay, having hostile teammates and diving with a broken back his freshman year, but none of it stopped him from becoming a four-time All-American diver at Missouri.
Dave Strack, the former University of Arizona athletic director who hired the first black basketball coach at a major university, has died. He was 90.
Tiger Woods and Chicago used to be a great recipe for winning, or at least coming close.
Michigan coach John Beilein isn't going anywhere soon.
Seventeen championships. Bill Russell. Red Auerbach. It was all too much for 36-year-old Brad Stevens to resist.
Brad Stevens says he had no desire to leave Butler _ until the Celtics called.
Shoni Schimmel smiled and hugged her teammates, almost as if she was celebrating, when the clock hit zero and Louisville had fallen hard to Connecticut in the women's NCAA championship game.
The father of Russ Smith says the Louisville junior guard will leave school to enter the NBA draft.
Fans poured into the streets to celebrate the Cardinals' NCAA championship win over Michigan, throwing all-night parties that at one point became so raucous police in riot gear used pepper spray to break them up.
Junior guard Russ Smith will leave Louisville early to enter the NBA draft, according to his father.
Louisville's celebration following the Cardinals' 82-76 victory over Michigan for the NCAA championship eventually required riot police and an armored carrier to quell a disturbance early Tuesday.
The hoops teams at Louisville and Michigan are used to being overlooked.
What a week for Rick Pitino! He's elected to the Hall of Fame. His horse is headed to the Kentucky Derby. His son gets a prominent head coaching job. Then he caps it off with what he wanted most. Another national championship.
TEASE: What team won by the largest margin of victory in an NCAA tournament game? Who was first black coach to win an NCAA basketball championship? Read on March Madness fan.