- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Ncaa Championship
Tiger Woods and Chicago used to be a great recipe for winning, or at least coming close.
Michigan coach John Beilein isn't going anywhere soon.
Seventeen championships. Bill Russell. Red Auerbach. It was all too much for 36-year-old Brad Stevens to resist.
Brad Stevens says he had no desire to leave Butler _ until the Celtics called.
Shoni Schimmel smiled and hugged her teammates, almost as if she was celebrating, when the clock hit zero and Louisville had fallen hard to Connecticut in the women's NCAA championship game.
The father of Russ Smith says the Louisville junior guard will leave school to enter the NBA draft.
Fans poured into the streets to celebrate the Cardinals' NCAA championship win over Michigan, throwing all-night parties that at one point became so raucous police in riot gear used pepper spray to break them up.
Louisville's celebration following the Cardinals' 82-76 victory over Michigan for the NCAA championship eventually required riot police and an armored carrier to quell a disturbance early Tuesday.
Junior guard Russ Smith will leave Louisville early to enter the NBA draft, according to his father.
The hoops teams at Louisville and Michigan are used to being overlooked.
What a week for Rick Pitino! He's elected to the Hall of Fame. His horse is headed to the Kentucky Derby. His son gets a prominent head coaching job. Then he caps it off with what he wanted most. Another national championship.
TEASE: What team won by the largest margin of victory in an NCAA tournament game? Who was first black coach to win an NCAA basketball championship? Read on March Madness fan.
Brittney Griner vividly remembers her last trip to Connecticut in two simple words: free throws.
Former Duke basketball player Lance Thomas has settled a lawsuit that accused him of failing to pay nearly $68,000 for jewelry purchased while he was part of the Blue Devils team that won the 2010 national championship.
Jim Calhoun has spent more than half his life as a head basketball coach, never venturing far from the New England area where he was born.