- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
The Ncaa Title
Latest The Ncaa Title Items
Rick Pitino remembers the training meals at the pizza place where his Boston University teams ate more than 30 years ago.
Fresh off the first Final Four appearance of his career, Michigan coach John Beilein has a new contract.
Only 36 years old, Stevens has been considered one of the game's hottest coaching prospects since leading the Bears to consecutive NCAA title game appearances. But most speculation centered on him ending up at a larger school with more resources than Butler can provide.
Spieth played bogey-free in tame conditions Friday at Congressional for a 5-under 66 that gave him a share of the lead with Roberto Castro among the early starters in the second round of the AT&T National. Castro had a 69.
Michael Kim atoned for Cal not winning the NCAA title by earning a spot in the U.S. Open.
Glenn Robinson III and Mitch McGary are coming back to Michigan, hoping to form the nucleus of the Wolverines' next national title contender.
The time was right for Trey Burke.
Spike Albrecht shined while Trey Burke sat.
Luke Hancock came off the bench to score 20 points, walk-on Tim Henderson sparked a second-half rally with a pair of monster 3s and Louisville advanced to the NCAA title game Saturday night, escaping with a 72-68 victory over Wichita State.