- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The New Adventures Of Old Christine
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is heading from modern to classic _ the "Modern Family" star is going to star this summer in William Shakespeare's "The Comedy of Errors" in Central Park.
It's a few minutes after a performance of his debut play and Hamish Linklater looks like he's got indigestion.
One of the ways Julia Louis-Dreyfus prepared for her role as Vice President Selina Meyer in the new HBO comedy "Veep" was to study how to answer questions in a public setting by not really answering them.
Blair Underwood's weird ride to becoming Stanley Kowalski onstage in "A Streetcar Named Desire" started four years ago with a dashed hope.
Lily Rabe and Hamish Linklater will star opposite Alan Rickman this fall in the world premiere of Theresa Rebeck's new play.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is set to play the vice president in a new HBO comedy.
Blair gets 'Dirty'