- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
The New Yorker
Latest The New Yorker Items
Editor of The New Yorker and former Washington Post reporter David Remnick suggested Monday night that the Senate gun control legislation would have made the Boston Marathon bombing "a hell of a lot more difficult to pull off."
Conde Nast is expanding the role of Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour. She has been named the company's artistic director.
A second Jonah Lehrer book is being pulled.
"Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, & the Prison of Belief" (Alfred A. Knopf), by Lawrence Wright
"The Entertainer: Movies, Magic and My Father's Twentieth Century" (Riverhead), by Margaret Talbot
After 18 years, seven albums and 10 Grammys, the Foo Fighters are taking a break.
A collection of humorist Calvin Trillin's writings called "Quite Enough of Calvin Trillin: Forty Years of Funny Stuff" has won the Thurber Prize for American Humor.
A staff writer for the New Yorker has resigned and his latest book has been halted after he acknowledged inventing quotes by Bob Dylan.
"The Tipping Point" author Malcolm Gladwell will next take on the eternal clash between overdogs and underdogs.