- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
The New Yorker
Latest The New Yorker Items
In a story Feb. 18 about the death of author Mavis Gallant, The Associated Press, quoting an editor from The New Yorker, reported erroneously that the magazine published 114 of Gallant's stories. The correct number of stories published was 116.
A staff writer for the New Yorker has resigned and his latest book has been halted after he acknowledged inventing quotes by Bob Dylan.