- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Newsroom
"Breaking Bad," the brutal, drug-fueled saga of an everyman's ambition turned evil, captured its first best drama Emmy Award on Sunday, denying the online series "House of Cards" a history-making honor.
List of winners at Sunday's 65th annual Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
It's a few minutes after a performance of his debut play and Hamish Linklater looks like he's got indigestion.
Show Bits brings you the 70th annual Golden Globes awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Another daughter of Meryl Streep has landed a role in a TV drama. Grace Gummer will have a recurring role on HBO's "The Newsroom" in its upcoming second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. She will play Hallie Shea, a reporter who is embedded with the Mitt Romney campaign.
Aaron Sorkin is confronting critics of his HBO drama head on.
Olivia Munn prides herself on working with three powerful S names in Hollywood: Jon Stewart on "The Daily Show," Steven Soderbergh in the film "Magic Mike" and Aaron Sorkin on HBO's "The Newsroom." But to hear her tell it, she's still and up-and-comer _ and maybe a bit of a cheat.
Dancing in the streets might have been fun to do in the days of Motown, but it landed a "Jersey Shore" cast member in court.
HBO says it's bringing back "The Newsroom" and "True Blood" for another season each.
Kids hear it from their elders all the time: "Use your words." In the case of Aaron Sorkin, that childhood lesson clearly stuck.
"The Newsroom" has a reassuring mantra: "We can do better."