- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Nfc Championship
San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York denied his team nearly traded coach Jim Harbaugh to the Cleveland Browns last month for draft picks.
Richard Sherman felt the need to apologize.
A look at the Super Bowl on Sunday night between the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks at MetLife Stadium.
The captain was a few minutes late, though no one seemed to mind.
Zac Boyer has a few questions about Sunday's Super Bowl and he offers his prediction along with fellow staff writer Brian McNally
Running back Marshawn Lynch got his usual Wednesday off as the Seattle Seahawks began their final series of practices for Sunday's Super Bowl.
Danny Trevathan won't forget the doubters, no matter how many plays he makes or games he wins.
Richard Sherman is a trash-talking, ball-hawking, philanthropic Stanford graduate from Compton who defies attempts to pigeonhole him. And he has become a major story during Super Bowl week in New York, where the Seahawks will play the Denver Broncos for the championship on Sunday night.
Richard Sherman proclaimed his status as the best cornerback in the NFL, but Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said Sherman needs to slow down with his assessment.
Richard Sherman couldn't wait to start talking Tuesday.
Within the first five minutes, Russell Wilson called an audible.
What is setting Seattle's Kam Chancellor apart is his ability to still be intimidating but do it within the framework of the NFL wanting to protect defenseless offensive players.
If people were looking for Richard Sherman to get the weeklong hype for the Super Bowl started with another rant, the Seattle cornerback disappointed them.
Champ Bailey is old school. Sharp, shrewd, subtle.
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was fined $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct/taunting in the final minute of the NFC championship game against San Francisco.