- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest NHL Items
The NBA's owners and players are preparing to climb into the ring once again in their ongoing labor fight, and the latest round is shaping up as the most divisive yet.
In his first conversation with reporters since suffering a concussion three weeks ago, Jay Beagle said he was feeling "great" and hopes to skate Friday, pending baseline tests.
The Nashville Predators have signed goaltender Pekka Rinne to a seven-year, $49 million contract, and now they are turning their attention to his defense.
The Nashville Predators signed goaltender Pekka Rinne to a seven-year, $49 million contract Thursday on his 29th birthday, the largest deal in the team's short history.
The NHL is hoping to turn Thanksgiving weekend into a hockey holiday as it did with New Year's Day.
Chris Pronger is a physically imposing human being, but what happened last week reduced him to a man screaming and writhing in pain. The tough Flyers defenseman had taken an inadvertent stick to the right eye and was bleeding as he rushed off the ice and to the locker room.
George Parros' value to the Anaheim Ducks on the ice as a fighter and off as a locker room leader goes well beyond his iconic mustache.
The Capitals put D.J. King on waivers Monday, something the enforcer said was "being fair" to him.
The Capitals' penalty kill, in a word, stinks.